Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Feast #184

Appetizer:
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city? CITY.....just in case let me repeat it again....CITY!!!

Soup:
Who is the cutest kid you know? My own, of course! (just check out the sidebar picture if you don't believe me!)

Salad:
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.

I couldn't believe it when I heard the police cars in Five Points bellowing, "Please take sheleter immediately" at St. Pat's. (It was quite surreal)

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise? I don't have an answer for this one...

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis? none really. I occasionally take a multi-vitamin, but not on a regular basis at all.

No comments: