Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Feast #181

Appetizer:
Who was the last person you hugged? Ron, first thing this morninig

Soup:
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us. Oh yeah, this is something I am not good at passing out tips on...my best advice, if you don't want to wash your hair, pull it up first thing in the morning with a clip and then shake it out....it falls pretty well.

Salad:
What does the color yellow make you think of? the sun (real creative, I know...its early)

Main Course:
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around? cities and architecture....I love unique settings

Dessert:
What was the longest book you ever read? probably, Gone with the Wind or Beach Music by Pat Conroy...right off I'm not sure how many pages are in each, but they are both pretty long. (And, both are WONDERFUL!)

No comments: