Friday, February 29, 2008

PJ Party Bunco!

It has been such a busy week that I am just now getting to blog about our second Bunco for our newly named Bunco Babes' group on Tuesday night.

Anaya hostessed at her house and chose a pj party theme. It was lots of fun to go out and get new jammies just for this and then hang out with a bunch of my favorite girls to play Bunco. As usual, we had a GREAT time! I am already ready for next month's Bunco CUP themed night (in honor of the Carolina Cup that following Saturday...which I am also VERY ready for!)

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

2 comments:

Kelbe said...

Hey! Do you know Marisa Merchant? Her brother is married to my sister in-law. Small World!
-kelbe lawson (ADPI)

Melanie said...

That is too funny! Marisa and I got to be friends basically from Junior Woman's Club (since she is the PP director and we support it) and facebook. I LOVE her!