Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Feast #182

Appetizer:
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
Jennifer Aniston...then I could know the REAL story behind the Brad-Jennifer-Angelina soap opera

Soup:
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone? 1...I really don't like talking on the phone at all....I prefer e-mail

Salad:
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to). Palmetto Health Foundation - Children's Hospital

Main Course:
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month? grapes

Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year? Not officially, I had something with flu like symptoms and was real sick back in October, but I don't know for sure that it was the flu

3 comments:

Berto and Kwala said...

i'm really curious too as to what happened between her and brad too. =)

if you have time, check out my feast.

happy weekend!

Nita said...

Nice feast! Mine is up as well. Come and visit mine. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Appetizer: What's Tom Cruise's wife's name? He has been such an idiot-- I really would just like to set him straight for her.
Soup: I enjoy talking on the phone----7 (depends on who I am talking to though-- it could go all the way down to a 2-- or up as high as 10.
Salad: Jump rope for heart--- and March of Dimes. (We finally got a tshirt idea.....)
main Course: Chocolate?
Dessert: Baby girl had the flu. No one else did though--- knock on wood.