Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Feast #183

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting? 7...its not too bad

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers? baths

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched? Ha! I can't even remember the name of it, but it was one of those parody movies --- this one parodied football movies

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life. E-mail....it affects my life by requiring me to check it 500 times a day and I'm not happy when I don't have new e-mails (non-junk e-mails!) in my inbox!

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to? no one particular instrument....I enjoy a guitar and piano

3 comments:

The Muldrows said...

I so relate to email addiction. It was great to see you guys at Wild Wing Wednesday night!

Anonymous said...

I can so relate to email addition :)

It was good to see you guys Wednesday night!

Wendy Lynn Bramlett said...

appetizer: 9
Soup: shower-- I never get an uninterrupted bath--
Salad: Movie? What is a movie? the last movie I saw was pretty good-----ummmm it was the one Melanie and I went to see......
Main Course: I am an email junkie.....Scrapbooking junkie, and a Survivor Junkie
dessert: I love listening to both--